Friday, January 14, 2011

Kid Lit Meet Up

Kid Lit Meet Up for Central Massachusetts

I've blogged about this before, but I wanted to have a new post with the information at the top!  I'm really looking forward to meeting folks in the area who love children's books!

When: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
Where: Westford Grille in Westford, MA

Join us for drinks (pie and/or dessert) and good company.  Anyone interested in Children's books welcome--Writers, Illustrators, Librarians, Booksellers, Readers, Publishing industry pros.  Just RSVP to me (either here or at @KristineAsselin on twitter) by Monday, February 14 by noon so I can let the restaurant know how many to expect.

Hope to see many there!

If you're closer to Boston, there's a Meet Up on January 31 at 6pm at the Andala Cafe, Cambridge.  Check with @anindita on twitter for more info about that one!

1 comment:

Heather Kelly said...

I love the Andala cafe!! That's my favorite place to meet with my crit partner (before he moved...across the country!) Maybe I'll go to both...
:)

Thanks again for setting this up, Kris. I'll be there with bells on...