Friday, January 7, 2011

FIREWORK by Katy Perry

Okay, so it's not a YA novel.  But have you listened to the words of this song?  Go ahead, do it now.

Cool, right?  It was early this morning when I saw the video for the first time, but it seriously brought me to tears.  I think it's going to be the anthem for the MC in my new project.

Does your MC have a theme song?  Have a great day! 


Laura Pauling said...

Tears came to my eyes. Great song. Very inspirational! That's how we need to be with our writing. Letting our fireworks show!

Heather Kelly said...

Wow, I love that! Thanks for the inspiration today!

Kris said...

I know, right? I've heard the song on the radio before, but the video brought it to a whole new level. Cool stuff.

Ansha said...

It's a great song. :) Thanks for the video!