Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Armchair BEA - My favorite Book Bloggers

Today's topic for Armchair BEA is blog interviews. I didn't sign up in time to host an interview, but I thought I'd give you a sampling of my favorite blogs and bloggers.

The Bookanistas
Afterglow Book Reviews
YA Highway
The Story Siren
The League of Extraordinary Writers

I've had the opportunity to interview some great writers/authors over the last year or so. Here are links to those interviews:

Jennifer Carson
John Lance
Amy Nathan
Cambria Dillon

4 comments:

Kelly Polark said...

I find that I do choose books for my TBR list from reviews on most of these blogs. If they recommend it, I'll probably read it at some point! (if I ever get to all of them)

Sidne said...

hi,trying to find as many favorite bloggers participants i can you did good by listing a few. i listed quite a bit. stop by if you get a chance
www.sidnebkclubreivewer.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

This is a great list of bloggers, although there are some new-to-me bloggers on your list. I will be checking them out after the week is over. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I love when I find a new blog. There is one on your list I haven't hit yet, and I am heading over there now! TY