Saturday, May 28, 2011

Armchair BEA - The End, My Friend

For the briefest of moments, I fantasized about going to BEA. But there was no way it was going to happen. So when I came across the site for Armchair BEA, I jumped on it without hesitation. It was so much fun participating in the Twitter Party, checking out other blogs, and watching author video on the Armchair BEA homesite.

I think my favorite part was the Twitter Party! The feed rocked by very fast, but it was so much fun to see the answers to the moderator's questions. And get to know people a bit.


Thanks to the Armchair BEA team, and all the participants this year!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh boo, I missed out on armchair BEA - sounds like it was an awesome way to enjoy BEA from afar!!!

LTM said...

I love the Internet for this very reason. I wasn't really worried about going to BEA, but it's nice to know I could've if I'd wanted~ :o)

Chrisbookarama said...

Glad you enjoyed the week!

Kristine Asselin said...

Thanks everyone! It was great.