For a party, we need balloons:
And now we need some food...
It's potluck, so please bring something. My book is called THE SWEET SPOT, so let's make is something sweet. It doesn't have to be dessert.
And lastly, we need some cool prizes...
1. A query critique by my awesome agent Vickie Motter
2. A critique on a first page (about 500 words) by me.
3. A critique on a first page (500 words) by my critique partner Laura Pauling (she's an awesome critter!)
4. A signed copy of WHO REALLY DISCOVERED AMERICA (one of my nonfiction books).
1. Leave a recipe in the comments--something you like to eat (required), but it doesn't have to be hard. Stop and grab ice cream from the grocery if you don't bake or cook. ;)
2. Be a follower (required).
Tweet, blog, recommend a follower
IMPORTANT: please note these extras in a SEPARATE comment w/ a link to your blog/tweet. I'll use random number generator, so all entries need to be in a separate comment box.
And check back to see the other recipes! We're celebrating!
This party will run until Monday, March 14. Thanks for celebrating with me!