Friday, May 13, 2011

Favorite Four on Friday

I've read some great books lately:

BEASTLY by Alex Finn (YA)
THE OTHER LIFE by Ellen Meister (Adult fiction)
THE RED THRONE by Rick Riordon (MG)
THE LIAR SOCIETY by Lisa and Laura Roeker (YA)

What book recommendations do you have? I'm reading SUMNER ISLAND by Michael Cormier next.

Today is the first day of the New England SCBWI conference in Fitchburg Massachusetts. I'll be volunteering for part of the conference, hanging out with my crit partners, meeting some bloggy friends, and generally immersing myself in the New England writing community. Whoo-hoo! I'll report on it next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Im new around here!

I'm starting to read memoirs atm and currently reading Tiny Fey's "Bossypants"

Its hysterical so far.