I'd like to pay it forward and present to those bloggers that I've been
I'd like to present this lovely award to the following lovelies:
1. Ansha Kotyk - my wonderful crit partner who coordinated the How We Write Blog Series this summer.
2. Julie Musil - Writing and Blogging Between Carpools - because I love the title of her blog.
3. Laura Pauling - Exercising the Write to Ramble - another wonderful crit partner - because she always makes my laugh AND think.
4. Heather Kelly - of Edited to Within an Inch of my Life - because she works really hard, is always cheerful and I'm meeting her for coffee in real life next week.
5. Tina Laurel Lee - of Watch Me Practice - for continuing to blog while on vacation, jumping into our blog series in week two and never missing a week, and for supporting and cheering on writers at all stages.
6. Marisa Hopkins - of Elegant Bloggery - because her blog is truly beautiful.
I reserve the right to present this award 9 more times! And please visit these lovely ladies' blogs. Here are the rules:
One Lovely Blog Award Rules:
- Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
- Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
- Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.