Monday, June 28, 2010

Winners!

And the winners of my first contest ever...the CynthiaJenniferCynthia Contest are...

Aubrie, winner of the Eternal/Wonder package
and

Sarah B., winner of the Rules/Wonder package

Congrats Aubrie and Sarah -- I'll be emailing  you privately to get your mailing addresses.

Thanks to everyone who participated, tweeted, blogged, and commented.  I appreciate all the new followers and I hope to see you around the blogosphere!

Remember to check back on Wednesday for the How I Write blog series -- Research is the topic this week.

5 comments:

Christine Danek said...

Congrats to the winners!

Unknown said...

YAY to the winners!!! That's awesome!

Aubrie said...

Yay! I'm so happy!!! Thank you, Kris.

Unknown said...

Yay! I won! I'm ridiculously excited! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Congrats everyone!