Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Middle Grade Books

Middle grade reading lists have been a hot topic lately in my life.  Lo' and behold! I recently discovered a new blog written by a group of Middle Grade Authors for parents and writers celebrating all things middle grade.

From the Mixed-up Files...of Middle Grade Authors

They are also hosting a fabulous contest to celebrate their first post -- and I'm sharing not only because I'd love to win the books they're offering, but because I thought lots of people who read my blog would be interested.

Enjoy!

9 comments:

Aubrie said...

I write YA and adult. I never tied MG. I'll research this blog, thanks for the link!

Creepy Query Girl said...

cool- thanks for the heads up!

Charmaine Clancy said...

Thanks for the link. My WIP being editing is Middle Grade.

Heather Kelly said...

I love the new MG blog too--it should be great!

Kelly Polark said...

I just bookmarked it. Great site!

Unknown said...

I am always leaving with incredible links when I visit!!

Awesome background by the way!

Kristine Asselin said...

Glad everyone enjoyed the link! I haven't had a chance to fully explore it, but it looks great.

Also, thanks to you all for not pointing out a glaring typo in my original post (I've since fixed it! - but let's just say I used "their" instead of "they're" -- embarrassing!)

Anonymous said...

I hope this blog finds lots of success!

Talli Roland said...

Thanks for the link, Kris!