Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My New Agent Announcement

I am thrilled beyond belief to announce that I am now represented by Kathleen Rushall of the Marsal Lyon Literary Agency.

Honestly, I'm still pinching myself. I'm awake, right? If not, don't bother waking me.

At some point, I'll post the story of my query process. Until then, suffice it to say that I am honored to  have the opportunity to work with Kat and to be a part of the MLLA family.

In the meantime, you should totally follow Kathleen on twitter. She's a little slice of awesome. @KatRushall

Here's a picture of a fancy drink to celebrate! Seriously, anyone close enough to Massachusetts--I'd love to see you at the meet up on August 27 in Chelmsford. We can toast in person!

22 comments:

I Write for Apples said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to see great success from this new team. :)

Unknown said...

SOOOO want to go and toast with you, but Chelmsford is so far. Congrats and welcome to the MLLA Family!

Gina Perry said...

Congratulations! I hope it is a long and successful relationship. Also, one of these times I'll make it down to Chelmsford.

Janet Johnson said...

Congratulations! Such a great feeling. Very excited for you! :)

Jennifer said...

Congratulations to you both! *cheers!* Hope one of these days to make it up for a meet-up!

Heather Kelly said...

Woot! Can't wait to celebrate in person! You deserve a great agent--glad you found one!

Marci Lyn Curtis said...

I know I already said it, but...WOOOHOOOOOO! Congrats! Sooo happy for you! :)))

Anonymous said...

this is mighty terrific news! now your real work begins... don't stop having fun!

Anne M Leone said...

So pleased to hear this news. Congratulations!

Angie Sandro said...

Congrats, agency sis. I'm so excited for you.

Kristine Carlson Asselin said...

You guys are all awesome. Thank you so much. As Papa J says, Now the real work starts!

Jody Jensen Shaffer said...

Welcome to the family, Kris! Kathleen is awesome.

Jody Jensen Shaffer

Lori M. Lee said...

congrats!!!

Kelly Polark said...

Congrats, Kris!!! Exciting news. Enjoy that drink! :)

Caroline Starr Rose said...

Wonderful news!!

Amy Sue Nathan said...

YAY YOU! I can't wait to hear the whole story!

Author R. Mac Wheeler said...


Congrats!!

Ruth Schiffmann said...

Just found the list of NESCBWI member blogs. How nice to find your wonderful news here on my first visit. Congratulations!

Heather Ayris Burnell said...

So happy for you! Cheers!

Anonymous said...

OMG Congrats!!!!!!!! This is so exciting.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, I missed this post because I was away when you announced, but you know how psyched I am for you! A huge congratulations once again!

Paul said...

Fantastic! Now it's back to the writing!