Friday, April 27, 2012

X is for eXciting

Yes, I know it's a total cop-out.

But there are so many things to be excited about! And I couldn't come up with a good X word.

Kate Messner mentioned me on her blog, I participated in an amazing agent/author panel on Saturday at NESCBWI, and I met my agent last weekend for the first time.

Also have I mentioned that I'm the co chair of the NESCBWI Regional Conference in 2013???? Joyce Shor Johnson asked me to serve with her, and I'm honored to accept. (Okay, who wants to volunteer? We need you!)

I'm back at my computer today, outlining a nonfiction project, trying to generate word count for my novel, and unpack at the same time. But blissfully aware of the eXciting things in my life.

This is me with my agent (Vickie Motter), and Chris Brodien-Jones & her agent Stephen Fraser, and Kate Messner & her agent Jennifer Laughren

7 comments:

S. Mozer said...

I think those things are very eXciting. Can't wait to see what you and Joyce do with NESCBWI 13!

Dana said...

That's a lot to be excited about! :)

Francene Stanley said...

Isn't it great when your days are filled with excitement? I just wish the feeling would last, but it never does. Soon, we settle back into normality. Sigh. Blog on!

http://francene-wordstitcher.blogspot.com/

Heather Kelly said...

NESCBWI 2013 is SO eXciting! I can't wait. I take a damn fine picture, if I do say so myself. :) What a great panel that was. I fell in love a little with each and every agent on it. :)

Heather Kelly said...

(I love you and Kate too.) Just sayin'.

Katy Upperman said...

Co-Chair? That's amazing, and definitely something to be excited about. Congrats, Kris! And good luck getting back into the work mindset. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristine! Those are things to be eXcited about. : )