Sunday, January 13, 2013

Happy New Year!

So far 2013 has been great, and we're only two weeks in.

The blog is still languishing. I need to set a schedule for myself, come up with some regular posts. Since I'm focusing on middle grade right now, I'd like to spotlight some great middle grade. But it's all still in the brainstorming phase.

I can tell you that my resolution of reading a few minutes every day seems to be paying off so far. I've finished Nova Ren Suma's IMAGINARY GIRLS and Richard Newsome's THE BILLIONAIRE'S CURSE. I also started Rachel Harris's MY SUPER SWEET SIXTEENTH CENTURY. I've got two book club books that have to come next: Peter Heller's THE DOG STARS and Rebecca Skloot's THE IMMORTAL LIFE OF HENRIETTA LACKS.

Also, these came this week:

 You can read more about them here.

Here's to blogging more regularly in the new year! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: